Wednesday 12 October 2011

More old stuff...

Been busy the last week helping a friend out, but now, as promised, a selection of more stuff of old:




This is the dwarf mentioned in the last post. My second sculpt and the first sculpt ever to be eternalised in tin...  Oh, and my paint job as well...  :-D


 My third sculpt and my first shot at human anatomy. A bit stocky, that fellow...^^


A fun project. Santa rising from the grave to attend to his duties...


Oh yes, this one was special. Started for fun in 2004 when a friend visited me for a sculpting session I soon got carried away going way too far into detail and finding myself unable to stop. A full dragon was intended, but the beast would have been enormous, so it ended up as a bust. After 4 years of working on it whenever I felt like doing so, hrhr... Obtainable at Masquerade Miniatures.


One of the more recent projects this started out in summer 2010. It was so hot back then that I nearly melted sculpting this while sitting in my working office located under the roof. Finishing this one I did two conversions, while Stefan, the master mind of Masquerade Miniatures, did two more, so in the end there was a whooping 5 different wolves to be had. Here are mine:


These are obtainable from Masquerade Miniatures, cast in tin. I just say: Heavy Metal!




The last pics for today show two of the three Giant Bats I did while working for Masquerade Miniatures. The need for those arose because the alternatives out there where not to our liking, so there. D.I.Y.-style. Interesting for all those Vampire Counts out there... ^^.

So there you go, a small selection of what I did in the past. Next time I write will be something up to date.

Cheers,

Gregor



5 comments:

  1. Very cool sculpts and a very nice selection first sculpts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bats are magnificent, but I'm having no luck finding an online store i can get them from :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look here:

      http://masqmini.com/index.php/masq-mini/fairground.html

      Delete
    2. Ah thanks! No idea why google was being mean and not getting me there. :)

      Delete
  3. This may read like a totally out there question, but; I don't suppose you'd be willing to part with one of the Masq Mini Giant Bats, would you (for purchase or trade)? I've been after one for months, but am having no luck in acquiring one since the company went under.

    Anyway, please do let me know one way or the other. Thanks. :3

    ReplyDelete