Wednesday 9 November 2011

Trendy stuff...

...or so it seems, as I have another one of the Forge World Contemptor Dreadnoughts on my workbench.

This one is for another private customer with quite a few more wishes than my first "Contemptor-customer".

These pictures are still very much WIP and there is still a lot to be done.

The goal is to give this Dread a bit the look of a "Deutsch-Orden" Crusader with a whole tunic rather than the "apron" I did for the last Contemptor. Also shall this one be armed with shield and a weapon called "Ochsenherde" which is a flail with three balls and chains.
The Dreadnought will then be used for Black Templars, just like the first one I converted.

Here some pictures:







Apart from that I am sculpting for some companies at the moment but of course I can not reveal anything prior to the release date... ;-)

More pics of the Dread soon to come.

Cheers,

Gregor

No comments:

Post a Comment